Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Prizm Wednesday

Hey, I didn't have to wait a whole week this time. I got an envelope today with 2 player collection cards from the same set.


I picked up this 2013 Prizm card for $.23/shipped. It's only my 2nd card from the team set but it's my 129th card for the Chris Sale collection.


I also picked up this Barry Larkin from the same set for that collection. It was more expensive at a quarter/shipped. It is my 144th card of Larkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.