Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, February 17, 2018

4 cards and a week ago

I've been a slacker this week. I've gotten 3 envelopes with 4 cards in the mail this week but I haven't been getting them posted because, as I said, I'm a slacker. I actually got a Saturday off so you'll get to see them today.



I picked these 2 up from the same seller, they go towards the Vintage collection as well as the Steve Carlton collection.  I picked them both up for $.15/shipped/each. So both for less than a stamp. They make the Steve Carlton collection hit the 3 digits with 101 cards.


I picked up this for the White Sox collection for $.23/shipped. It's a nice and shiny card for my first one of Zack Burdi.


Speaking of shiny, I picked up this relic of Amara Darboh for $2.25/shipped. It's only my 2nd card of him but my first relic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.