Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Late to the party

I've been a real slacker, I've gotten a few cards in the last couple of weeks and I just never really got around to posting them so you'll get them all tonight. Luckily, I haven't been winning a whole lot lately so there isn't a ton of them. I'm not sure what's going on, there just hasn't been much in my searches to bid on, there was a few more this week so maybe it will start picking up again.


I picked up this Chris Sale for $.20/shipped. It would be my first and only (so far) 2018. This is my 131st card of Sale, my 3rd with the wrong Sox.


I picked up this Larkin for a quarter/shipped. I'm not sure I've heard of this set but it does look familiar so I don't know what to make of that. I'm guessing they only made Embossed for one year. It is my 154th Barry Larkin.


I love picking up these stickers. I remember filling up these books as a kid. I grabbed both of these 1982 Topps stickers for $.25/each/shipped.  They go to the Fisk collection as well as the White Sox collection. They make 160 cards/stickers for the Fisk collection.


I actually won a lot of 5 of these cards so if you want one, speak up or forever hold your peace. I'm not asking for anything in return, other than your address. I picked up the lot for $.15/shipped. Can't complain about $.03/card.  It's a 2005 SI for Kids which explains the perforation marks. It is my 442nd card of Konerko.


Last but not least, I picked up a couple of Sox prospect autographs. Although Micah Johnson is no longer with the Sox. I picked up his autograph for $2.50/shipped and the Luis Gonzalez for $3. I've heard of both of them but I've heard Gonzalez's name mentioned during our rebuild so they must believe he'll make the majors in the next few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.