Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, March 25, 2018

11 card Saturday

I would say that I got behind again but to be honest, I got a bunch of stuff in on Saturday. It's like the post office kept everything and delivered it at once.

I got 11 cards in 5 envelopes so let's get started.



I picked up these 3 O-Pee-Chee cards for $.25/each/shipped. I didn't have any from the set so it's a start.





I picked up these 5 cards from the same seller. I didn't have any of these Walmart Holiday cards as well and apparently after these 5, I only need 2 more for the set so yeah me. I picked them up for $.15/shipped, $.18/shipped, $.21/shipped and 2 for $.24/shipped.


Keeping with the White Sox collection theme. I also picked up this Abreu from 2018 Donruss but it's a black & white photo variation. I picked it up for $.25/shipped.


Now vearing off into Michigan players, this is a player collection though but I picked up this card of Shoelace for $.23/shipped. It's my 35th card of Denard.


Last but not least, I added this autograph of Jason Avant to the Michigan collection for $3/shipped. It is my 7th card of Avant in the Michigan collection. Avant had a pretty good pro career so I wasn't expecting to win this for $3 or under but there you go. That's why I put bid on cards even if I don't think I'll win.

2 comments:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.