Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Finally got some more cards

Like I said a post or so ago, there just hasn't been much to bid on so I don't have a lot coming in. I have been bidding on more cards so the number of chances have gone up, we'll see if I can actually win some.

I did get a couple of cards earlier in the week and another today. I've put down my dad's taxi hat for today so I had a few moments to get this done.


I picked up this Ozzie Guillen along with the following card from the same seller. I'm not sure I've seen these 1991 Score 100 Superstars cards before but I've won a few in the last couple of weeks. I picked up this card for $.15/shipped.


He also had the Jim Abbott from that set so I grabbed it as well. It was only another $.10/shipped. It is my 93rd card of the former Wolverine phenom. Closing in on that century mark of his cards.


I picked this up in a lot of 12 cards. There were 4 more of this card and 8 of another SI for kids cut out card of Pierre with the Rockies. So out of the 12 cards, I only needed one for my White Sox Collection so I only put my minumum for 1 card and still won it at $.17/shipped.

1 comment:

  1. That 1991 Score 100 Superstars Abbott is awesome! It'd look even cooler with his signature scrawled above his name in blue Sharpie.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.