Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

COMC Rainbow’s #1

As I stated in my previous post, I picked up a bunch of the 2013 parallels during COMC’s spring cleaning post.

comc-beckham

I picked up the infamous Emerald parallel of Gordon Beckham.  These are pretty slick looking cards.

comc-youkilis

Also, picked up the Kevin Youkilis for under a buck.

comc-reed

I grabbed these 2 parallels of our closer Addison Reed.  Another Emarald and I assume the Target (red) parallel.

Come back tomorrow and I’ll show you some more rainbow pick-ups from the 2013 sets.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.