Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

1973 Topps

You saw 6 of my 1973 Topps pick-ups yesterday from my COMC Spring Cleaning purchase.  Here’s 6 more for your viewing pleasure.

comc-1973-04

While the 1973 set is known for it’s photography, apparently I didn’t get too many of the action shots with this purchase.

comc-1973-05

A much better catcher shot than the one above it.  A young Ed Farmer too who, I think, is still doing White Sox broadcasts on the radio.  I know he used to, but I don’t listen to the radio broadcasts to know if he is still doing them.

comc-1973-06

I believe that’s the 3rd Atlanta Braves card I’ve shown from this purchase.  At least it’s another action shot.

  • Total price paid – $92.07
  • Average price per card – $0.26
  • Percentage completed – 358/684 (52% completed)

National MS Society- Walk MS- Michiana 2012

2 comments:

  1. Farmer is still doing radio. Does it Jackson:

    http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/team/broadcasters.jsp?c_id=cws

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.