Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, April 8, 2013

COMC’s Rainbows #2

In my previous post you saw some spring cleaning COMC purchases.  I showed the players that I picked up 1 or 2 cards.  Today, you’ll see more of the rainbows as I picked up 3 or 4 cards of these players.

comc-sale

I picked up the Target, Walmart and the Emerald of our new ace, Chris Sale.  I’m really liking this kid, other than he needs to eat a cheeseburger or 20.  But I can’t hold that against him since he’s the stud of our pitching staff.

comc-danks

Picked up the same 3 of John Danks, plus the gold parallel.  He’s out on the DL, pitching some in the minors and trying to build some arm strength.

Tomorrow, you’ll see some player collection pick-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.