Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

New Additions - Michael Jordan Collection

This round of cards have all been randomized, let's get to today's cards.

With all the baseball players you see here and even a few football cards, now you get to see the only basketball player I collect. All these cards came from Dennis of









7 pretty bad ass Jordan cards if you ask me, did you notice anything about them? No, well you wouldn't by the photos, but how about by the following one.


That's right, those are all oversized. They are the same size as the Ripken's I showed you yesterday in case you didn't notice in the photo above with the normal sized Tyrone Wheatley card. But wait, there's more.


This was also in the package, I'm not sure what exactly it is, I haven't taken the time to research it, but it folds out into this


and the other side looks like this


Maybe if I ever get a house, I can get a man cave and hang this baby up. I guess I should have shown it in proportion to something so you could get an idea of the size. The top pic before it gets unfolded is about the size of a 5x7 only a little longer so the poster is the size of 9 5x7's, hope that helps. Lol

Check out My Personal Collections (now with over 2600 cards) and My Baseball Card Obsession (now with over 3300 cards and over 1000 different card labels and 1625 players).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.