Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, September 14, 2015

New Additions - Cal Ripken Jr Collection

This round of cards have all been randomized, let's get to today's cards.


*For those new to the blog, all purchases were made on Ebay (unless otherwise noted) and all were under $.50/shipped.





I picked up these 4 on Ebay, I like the 1984 Topps and the Post cards because of the vintagy (I know it's not a word) feel.




My cousin sent me this one which is a pretty good action shot.





Dennis sent me the cool looking normal sized card above but he also outdid himself by sending the whole oversized set below. 


I know it's the whole set because it was still wrapped up in the above box, never opened.


Here's a shot of all the cards fanned out, the whole set is 22 cards. I should of taken the time to show some other cards because a lot of these are really great photographs and of course, with no borders make them even better.


Here's the top card (again) next to a regular sized card to show their size. This package was above and beyond his regular ones because I still haven't shown all of the oversized cards he sent but you'll have to wait to see those.

Check out My Personal Collections (now with over 2600 cards) and My Baseball Card Obsession (now with over 3300 cards and over 1000 different card labels and 1625 players).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.