Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

New Additions - Johnny Bench Collection

This round of cards have all been randomized, let's get to today's cards.

The random came up on a Hall of Fame catcher on the same day we lost a huge baseball icon who was also a Hall of Fame catcher. Rest in Peace, Yogi. Today's catcher is Johnny Bench, all sent in from my cousin.






I thought I had that top one but apparently not, but 3 vintage (it's weird calling 1980's cards vintage) on top of the modern one, love the early 80's cards.

Check out My Personal Collections (now with over 2600 cards) and My Baseball Card Obsession (now with over 3300 cards and over 1000 different card labels and 1625 players).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.