Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, January 3, 2015

This weeks purchases

Time for more incoming cards. These are the cards I’ve received this week from my Ebay purchases. These may be the last of these kind of posts for a couple of weeks while I get caught up from having 2 weeks off of work, unpaid.

As always, these are alphabetical.

carlton01_thumb[1]

1985 Topps, 1985 Donruss and 2005 Leaf Cy Young Winners

$.93 (4 card lot)

Steve Carlton collection

fisk01_thumb[2]

2013 Topps Allen & Ginter’s, 2014 Topps Allen & Ginter’s and 2012 Topps Classic Walk-Offs

$.94 (4 card lot)

Carlton Fisk collection

  • These 3 cards give me 94 of Carlton Fisk.
  • These 3 cards give me 9 with the Boston Red Sox.
  • These 3 cards give me 18 from after his playing days.

zimmerman01_thumb[1]

2009 Upper Deck Spectrum, 2014 Bowman, 2012 Topps Chrome and 2012 Topps Update Golden Moments

$.55 (4 card lot)

Ryan Zimmerman collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.