Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Newest Additions - White Sox Collection

I have randomed them and let's see what we got (unless you peeked at the title.) Sorry if a few are blurry, I didn't realize it when I edited them and I wasn't going to go back, find the cards and take new photos.

White Sox Collection

















The last of my White Sox Collections posts from the card show. Grabbed all of these from dime boxes as well. I really liked the green Peavy and all of the red Turkey Red's.




Be sure to check out my other 2 card blogs as well.


Just like it says, photos of baseball cards. The "Blog" currently sits at over 4900 cards featured and I add more weekly.


This "Blog" has photos of the cards from my PC's. I have all the cards that were featured on this blog over here and will be working on adding all of my cards.




Everything from current to vintage sports pictures, baseball cards and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.