Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Newest Additions - Vintage Collection (1980-1981)

I have randomed them and let's see what we got (unless you peeked at the title.) Sorry if a few are blurry, I didn't realize it when I edited them and I wasn't going to go back, find the cards and take new photos.

Vintage Collection (1980-1981)

2 by 3 Heroes







Jeff sent these 6 from the 1980 Topps set which is the year before I started collecting so in my mind, this is truly the last year of "vintage" cards for me, even though my vintage collection goes to 1987. These 6 put that set at 105 cards and almost 15% completed.






Jeff sent me these 5 for the 1981 Fleer set. If you read up there then you know 1981 was when I first started collecting. I had a crap load of Topps, some Donruss but very few 1981 Fleer. Later in life I believe I owned the whole set but way back then they were hard to find in my area. These 5 cards put that set at 40 cards which is just over 6% completed.



I even picked up this lone 1981 Topps card out of a dime box. This card puts that set at 534 cards which is 73.5% completed.




Be sure to check out my other 2 card blogs as well.


Just like it says, photos of baseball cards. The "Blog" currently sits at over 4400 cards featured and I add more weekly.


This "Blog" has photos of the cards from my PC's. I have all the cards that were featured on this blog over here and will be working on adding all of my cards.




Everything from current to vintage sports pictures, baseball cards and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.