Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, November 13, 2017

Contest Promotion


I'm going to waste my 1200th post on a contest pimpage because the contest is that good. That and I wasn't planning on celebrating it anyways, I didn't realize it was 1200 until I came to blogger to post this.

Regardless, check out the contest at A Penny Sleeve For Your Thoughts. He's giving away $15 of whatever you want on COMC. You'd think he'd give away some of those cards in his title but hey, it's his contest. I shouldn't promote it because that means more people that I'll lose against but the 2nd entry will help me.

http://pennysleevethoughts.blogspot.com/2017/11/comc-black-friday-contest.html

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on making it to 1,200! That really is a crazy amount of posts.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.