Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

No Vintage Here

I got one package with 3 cards in it for UPS today, which was nice because they brought it to the door and I don't think we got the mail today. We're bad at remembering to grab it when the kids don't have school because when they do, they grab it on their way in.


I picked up this 2016 Topps Heritage for $.24/shipped. I'm still 6 cards away from the set so while it helps. it only helps a little.


Also going to the White Sox Collection is this Carson Fulmer. This is my first of that team set so it's been added to my need list. I picked this up for $.23/shipped.


My non White Sox card of the day is this Gary Carer from 2016 Stadium Club. It's been continuously their best set every year. The photography alone makes it better. This is my 111th card of the Kid. I picked this one up for $.22/shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.