Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, July 7, 2022

Happy Birthday - Bill Melton

Bill was born on this day in 1945, making him 77 today.

MLB Debut - May 4th, 1968 (White Sox)

Years Active - 

  • 1968-1975 (White Sox)
  • 1976 (Angels)
  • 1977 (Indians)

White Sox

Angels

Cards on TCDB - 82 cards (up 2 from last year)

Cards I have - 20 cards (up 3 from last year)

PC Rank - #47 (#154 overall)

TCDB Rank - #7

Where they came from -


I have no autos or relics so I'll leave an oddball for you.

Happy Birthday Bill!

1 comment:

  1. Wow How the hell is Melton 77. Seems like yesterday he was hitting homers at Old Comiskey Park I think I'm getting old too. I was 11 during that HR Champ season 1971!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.