Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Iggy Sunday

Just a quick post before I head off to bed. I actually have to go back to work tomorrow. Damn it.

Luckily, the random has only 1 card for today.


I grabbed this Ignas from Sluggo as one of my free cards for working for him. He usually just gives me base cards and this is a Panini Select so, free card.

This is my 20th card of the former Wolverine. He hasn't played a ton but he averaged almost 13 minutes last year for about half of the Magic's games so he's getting more playing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.