Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, July 11, 2022

Happy Birthday - Jake Butt

Jake was born on this day in 1995, making him 27 today.

NFL Debut - September 9th, 2018 (Broncos)

Years Active - 

  • 2018-2020 (Broncos)

Cards on TCDB - 702 cards (up 6 cards from last year)

Cards I have - 30 cards (up 12 cards from last year)

PC Rank - #39 (#83 overall)

TCDB Rank - #1


Where they came from -

  • Sportlots (13 cards)
  • Ebay (11 cards)
  • Too Many Verlanders (3 cards)
  • F&G Sportscards (1 card)
  • Hollister's (1 card)
  • Sluggo (1 card)







A lot of Michigan cards which is always a good thing.





Happy Birthday Jake!

2 comments:

  1. As always, nice Butt! Very cool that you're #1 and I'm in 2nd on TCDB (we're the only ones with more than 13 right now). Very nice group of autos too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed you were #2, that's the way it should be, you and I, #1 and #2. For a while there, I couldn't find anything but autographs, now I'm finally picking up some base.

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.