Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Finally

Sox are finally over .500, we'll see for how long. 

This guy is a former Wolverine but I collected him before I did Wolverines because I liked him when he played for the Sox. Now he's in the front office of the Sox in charge of the player development.

I haven't picked up any cards of Chris since July of last year so these were good to see.


I picked up these 4 cards on Sportlots. A minor league card and 3 parallels. At least one of them is in his Sox uniform and it's an action shot. These 4 give me 42 cards of Getz which is about 1/5 of his cards listed on TCDB.

3 comments:

  1. I always love seeing Getz cards. I don't have that minors card you picked up this time (and not many of those in general, I guess). One of these days we should figure out how many players on TCDB we're the #1 and #2 collectors of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet more than a few. I know I've seen us on top more than once.

      Delete
  2. My beloved Athletics have a way of helping other teams with their winning percentage :D

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.