Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, July 25, 2022

Cy Young contender?

Today's post is our starting stud. He has been our best pitcher to date this year and was an all-star snub considering he is top 5 in a lot of pitching stats. I mean, I got this stat off of Reddit which I assume came from a game.


His stats are crazy in those 11 games. 83 strikeouts (leads baseball this year) and an ERA of 0.42 is crazy good. Rant over, I just wanted you all to know how good he's been.

I picked up these 4 early Cease's from Sportlots. I like the reminder that we got him from the Cubs since he's as good as he is.



I also got these 3 shiny ones from Sluggo. You can see he was on the strikout leaders card last year so he's definitely not new to the K. I like the finest, love the jerseys, the background and it's a rookie.

These 7 cards give me 73 cards of our mustached ace.

It's slowly growing on me.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa. Those are some impressive numbers. Hope he continues to shine (unless it's against the A's or Padres). :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well he's not pitching today or tomorrow which leaves one of the games this weekend. In Oakland.

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.