Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Sundays with Tom

I thought I'd squeeze in a post in between all the birthday posts this month. Plus I'm in a good mood since the Sox took 3 of 4 from Minnesota. It sucks that it ends up only being a game gained in the standings but it's a start. I just hope they continue after the all-star break.

Today's post is a Tier 1 post of my favorite All-Time pitcher.




All 12 of the above came from my last shipment of Sportlots. I'm going back, or I was, through Sportlots and picking up stuff from a dollar down. Most were still under $.50 but some were over. I really like 1982 O-Pee-Chee as I like that set to begin with. Since Night Owl calls it the hockey stick set, it only makes since that it be Canadian. I also ordered a Canadian leaders card with Seaver on it from 1976, but they sent me the Topps version so I'm still waiting on that one.


Remember the $1 box with Vintage in Fort Wayne, well the top 2 came from that. I paid a little more for the Carousel disc ($2) and the 1971 Topps ($5) but at the same dealer. I paid another dollar for the newer card of Tom Terrific.

These 17 cards put my Seaver collection at 543 cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.