Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

2 Phillies and a Met

I got a day off admist all the birthdays in July. There's only 10 but they are all bunched together in a couple of weeks so it seems like almost daily.

Today's post is another tier 3 collection that I was finishing up on Sportlots so there'll be a bunch of cards.







You can tell I was close to finishing because they are all newer cards. Everything above are all from Sportlots. I closed out my shopping spree with 40 cards, all of one of the greatest 3rd basemen in history.


I did manage to grab a couple of vintage Schmidt's as well at the Fort Wayne card show. Yep, you guessed it, in the vintage dollar box. I thought I already had the 1975 but luckily, I took the time to look it up anyways because I had the mini.

These 42 cards give me 281 cards of the hall of famer. 19 more cards and he'll become my 9th PC and 10th player that I have over 300 cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.