Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Century Mark

I said yesterday that I was starting my next round of posts. I have a few new PC's in this round, mainly thanks to Bowman U but I figured I'd hit those firsts today and get them out the way. Plus, one of them has a birthday coming up and I don't want the birthday post to show the card before I actually show it off so here we go, all in one post.

My first card of Livers who went pro in the 2021 draft. I showed it first because it's in a pro jersey. I liked him in the Maize and Blue, he always seemed to have fun and played hard. I picked these up from Sluggo.

With the NIL (Name Image Likeness) we now get cards of players still in college and that's where these come in of our back up (last year) QB. He's fighting for the starting job and a lot of people want him to have it. I posted these next because while they have the Maize and Blue, they are unlicensed. I got these 2 McCarthy's from Sluggo as well.

More Bowman U. This one of our starting RB is the pink parallel so it's shiny. We're expecting a lot out of him this year. This also came from Sluggo.

I was really excited when I saw Bowman U but I was disappointed because I didn't think about them having a license. I'm not sure if Fanatics has it yet or not but if they don't, I hope they can get it.


I saved the licensed Michigan card last. Fred brought me this card of Steven Hajjar. I have searched a little for some of his cards but hadn't come across any so it was nice to get one to start his collection. He's in the Twins organization so if he makes it to the pros, I'll get to see him play at least.

So add 4 more PC's to the list. These 4 players give me 103 player collections started. On top of the 2 teams I collect and the vintage collection. Boy has my collection gone a long way from the couple PC's I started with.

1 comment:

  1. Nice stuff! I hate the airbrushing stuff too but beggars can't be choosers when it comes to college cards I guess. I'll have to get those JJs myself! I just picked up a couple Hajjars too.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.