Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, July 4, 2022

Lots of 2's in the Maize and Blue

If you read yesterdays post, then you know where I'm sitting right now being as it's the 4th. Hopefully most people go back to work tomorrow and fireworks won't be going until real late.

I got my recent purchases (including a 434 card box from Sportlots) logged and I'm about half way with the scanning. I did all the few card players but I have some stacks of players with a lot of cards left. I'll probably knock those out tomorrow.

Today you get a team post, which narrows it down, a lot.

We'll start with this card of our current basketball coach that Dennis sent in his latest package. I don't have very many of him in his Michigan colors, this card makes number 6.

I picked up all these at the last Shipshewana show from Hollister. The 3 Woodson's give me 13 of him, I have more of him because he's starting to be included in modern day sets. The Omega and Paramount are listed as rookie cards. The Desmond Howard is only my 4th of his in the Maize and Blue but it's my first one that's numbered. All 4 of those cards were from his half off box.


I got this from Hollister as well but I think I grabbed it from him when I saw him at my LCS. He had his half off box with him and let me go through it. It's a printer's proof and has a print run to 175. It's my 7th card of Ty.

The title of this post is due to all of their jersey numbers. #25 (Howard) #2 (Woodson) #21 (Howard) #22 (Law).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.