Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Yastrzemski. No, not that one.

Today, I only have 1 card but it's a tier 3 collection and it's from his playing days.


I picked this up at the Fort Wayne show along with the other vintage $1 cards that I picked up. I'm a long ways from having all of his playing day cards considering his rookie was in 1960 but it does complete a run of late 70's cards and let's face it, a vintage Hall of Famer for $1, yes please.

This gives me 157 of Carl, not Mike.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.