Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, July 30, 2022

Triple for Beltin' Bill

It's actually been 2 years since I've added cards to this player collection. 2 years tomorrow to be exact. It's not a big collection as he only has 82 cards even listed on TCDB.


I know you're thinking that those are some pretty basic cards for not having them but you'd be wrong. The 1972 at the top and the 1975 on the left are both O-Pee-Chee and obviously, the other 1975 is the mini. I picked up these 3 on Sportlots in my last package. Since they are O-Pee-Chee and a mini, they don't even go to my Vintage collection.

They put me at only 20 for the collection but like I said, he only has 82 so I'm just a touch under 25% complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.