Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, July 1, 2022

West Coast Paulie?

My brother and I were talking about USC and UCLA joining the Big Ten. His thought was it'll suck for them to come and play in the snow and then it was, I hope they don't play night games on the west coast because those are 9 or 10 o'clock games here. 

Which is where I'm at with the Sox now, they are on the west coast so I didn't get to watch any of the Angels series live, but it's the weekend now so at least I can watch the Giants series.

Today's post is my all-time Sox favorite player, who once had the chance to sign with the Angels for more money but stayed with the Sox. One of the many reasons I like him.

These 5 came from Dennis. They are all serial numbered. I really like the horizontal one with the 3 pictures, I like the look of it. The Finest is pretty cool as well, it's a Blue Refractor.

Dennis didn't stop there.


He also sent me these 2 relics of PK. I thought I had the top one but I had a parallel of it and the Gypsy Queen is definitely new. I have 19 relics of Konerko now and these 7 cards give me 718 cards of him.

Be sure to check out Dennis over at Too Many Verlanders.

2 comments:

  1. I believe almost all of those came from TCDB deals except possibly the relics. I think you should also brag about being #1 in collecting Paulie on TCDB by a mile--nobody's within 300 of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Flair Showcase card is fantastic! I was a little bummed to hear about USC and UCLA leaving the Pac-12. Never been a huge fan of change, but gotta say... the news didn't surprise me either.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.