Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

On a Lark

Today, you get a Hall of Fame shortstop who didn't play for the Sox, but he did play for Michigan.

We'll start off with a Pacific from 2000 that Dennis sent me. I would have guessed that I already had it but apparently not. I probably had it back in 2000 and am remembering it. This was only 1 card of a bunch that Dennis sent me.


These 2 more modern cards I picked up at the card show in Warsaw. I like both of these no bordered cards and they aren't overused shots. Plus a vintage look and a Stadium Club chrome, you really can't go wrong.

These 3 cards give me 695 cards of Barry. I know I have more down on my desk from that Sportlots box that just came in so we'll see if I can hit 700.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.