Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, June 2, 2022

Texas Collins

Since my pro baseball team sucks at the moment, I haven't been watching them but at least the Michigan baseball team is still playing. Maybe I can watch them win some games (or win it all would be nice).

Today's post is Michigan but not baseball.

I picked up these 2 at my LCS which means they were in the dollar boxes. Nothing fancy but some base cards but still needs.


This was a freebie from Sluggo as it came in one of his purchases. I always try to get through them before he dishes them out to his boxes where I may never come across it again.

These 3 give me 12 cards of Nico.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.