Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, June 10, 2022

Ricky Auto

The Sox haven't been as good as advertised this year. It's not too late yet but they need to get it going before they dig themselves too big of a hole. One guy who has been playing well as of late, even though Tony LaRussa doesn't play him as often as he should, is this guy.


The cards above all came from Sluggo. He picked them up in collections and gave them all to me as part of payment for helping him out. He usually just gives me base stuff.

Fred brought me a couple of this year's Heritage, they were my first of the set. This is the only one you get to see today though.

Apparently Bowman has to get fancy and this card is not Pink, but Fuchsia. This was the 1 card I picked up at the LCS in Warsaw that was right around the corner from the show.


I picked this up at my LCS after the Warsaw card show. I needed an auto and he had just bought out a collection with a bunch of White Sox cards, most were way out of my price range but I dropped a few bucks on a few autos of some Sox players that I needed. 4 were current players, this being one of them. It was the 2nd highest priced auto I bought there.

These 8 cards put my Vaughn collection at 44 cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.