Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Happy Birthday - Frank Clark

Frank was born on this day in 1993, making him 29 today.

NFL Debut - September 13th, 2015 (Seahawks)

Years Active - 

  • 2015-2018 (Seahawks
  • 2019-current (Chiefs)
Seahawks

Chiefs

Cards on TCDB - 394 cards (up 41 cards from last year)

Cards I have - 16 cards (up 13 cards from last year)

PC Rank - #49 (#172 overall)

TCDB Rank - #3


Where they came from -


Only 1 Michigan card and no auto's or relics. I guess I got a goal for his next birthday post.

Happy Birthday Frank!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.