Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Jake, from San Diego

Today's post is a current MLB'er who played for Michigan and is having quite a bit of success. I've enjoyed picking up his cards, it's nice to have a guy who's getting a bunch of new ones as well.


I only got one to show today but it's a rookie card at that. I've been picking his up pretty quickly. This one gives me 24 cards of him now. I need to find me an auto before his prices go up even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.