Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, June 20, 2022

A Few Sox Cards

I'm back from the annual Father's Day camping trip. I have a lot more mosquito bites and I have to work tomorrow but it could be worse. My son got me this shirt for Fathers Day.

I can't wait to wear it to my next card show. I only came home to 1 Sox game to watch since we only beat Houston once so there's that. Not sure if that's a positive or a negative.

Speaking of the Sox, here's todays post.

I added these 3 out of the dollar box at my LCS on my last visit. I mentioned that I also picked out some autographs of players that I needed to get.


I picked up my first auto of Michael Kopech. I had picked out one in his Red Sox jersey but when I found one in a White Sox one, I swapped them out for obvious reasons.

These 4 cards give me 81 cards of the budding superstar. I'm still not sold that he's going to have a great career but he certainly has the stuff for it.

2 comments:

  1. The shirt goes nicely with the White Sox uniforms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt will be perfect for shows, and I'm sure you'll get a few people asking where you got it too.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.