Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, June 3, 2022

Mr. Anderson

I know that I've used that title before but I can't help it, when I hear his last name, I always think of the Matrix.

Yesterday's post was a guy who isn't currently playing, but that's only because it's his offseason. Today's player isn't playing because he just went on the IL. I guess it was his turn since the rest of the team has spent time there.

Fred gave me my first 2022 Big League card in the above card. There's a lot of gray on that card. I feel like they should have used black with gray lettering on the border or even put him in the black uniforms.

I picked up this parallel (Vector) of a Donruss TA at my LCS. It was in the dime boxes so I got it free as a throw in with all the other stuff my cousin and I purchased.


I also got this version which is serial numbered and shiny but it doesn't have a name so I assume it's the base version. I also got the Career Stat Line on the right which is serial numbered to /68. I got the Highlights for free but I paid for the Stat Line card. They both came from Sluggo.

These 4 give me 151 cards of Mr. Anderson. That collection has been moving right along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.