Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Ted from Joe

While at the Shipshewana show, I started looking at a seller's cards that we set up with at the Mishawaka and Plymouth show. He had a $5 box but it was also 6 for $20 so basically buy 4, get 2 free. I started flipping through them and came across a bunch of these and I couldn't resist buying 3 of them, even though they don't really go into my collections.


These come from a 1959 Fleer set dedicated to Ted Williams. He had a bunch of them, said he had the set when he was a kid. I don't know if these are those but I didn't care. I guess these go in the other collection which are cards that don't fit in to any of them. They're just cool.

I did buy 3 other cards to get the discount but those actually went to my collections so you'll see them at a later date.

1 comment:

  1. Those are cool. I really should add more of that set to my collection...

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.