Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, June 13, 2022

2 Players, 2 Cards, 2 Hall of Famers

Just a quick post tonight, I went to a viewing and I didn't sleep much last night so I'm sleepy.

Even though today's post is a quick one, they are some pretty cool cards (in my eyes anyways).


Wanna guess how much I paid for each of those 1975's? Both Steve Carlton's (and some other guy), the bottom card is in pretty good shape, the top one isn't, but good enough for me. These both came from that vintage $1 box at the Fort Wayne show. I bought a bunch of vintage there.

These 2 get me 2 closer to 200 but leaves me 2 short of 200. You got that? In other words these 2 give me 198 cards of Steve Carlton.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss. Hope you were able to get that rest you needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of Carlton's! I suppose he has quite a few more cards out there for you to chase though.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.