Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, June 24, 2022

Duncan 3's

It's only fitting that I get an NBA player today after the NBA draft last night. I know I need to add some more players to my searches since we had some draftees. Today's player has gone from Division III basketball to the NBA with a stop at Michigan. He's actually made a name for himself.


I picked up these 3 color parallels at the Shipshewana show from Hollister. I always get a ton of color parallels from him. He's a sharp shooter, and has a great 3 point percentage but what makes him good is his quick release, you can't leave him alone. These 3 give me 16 cards of Duncan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.