Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Auto Rant

I read where Moussa Diabate is staying in the draft. He was a talented kid but he's definitely not ready for the NBA but money talks and he can make money playing in the G league or summer league instead of "wasting away" in college. I absolutely hate the way college basketball is now-a-days. Every year is almost a completely different team. We've had some really talented players leave early for the NBA. We probably could have a couple more championship banners if everybody didn't jump ship after a year or two. I don't blame the players, the system is what it is.

I said he wasn't ready for the NBA but I said the same thing about Jordan Poole and he's in the NBA finals now. I also said it about today's player post and he's thrived when he was healthy.


These 3 all came from Hollister, the top 2 at the card show in Shipshewana and the bottom 1 when we bumped into him at the LCS. 3 different color parallels.


I picked up this auto from Sluggo, it was a card I paid for though. This one isn't numbered but I also have the parallel that is numbered to /10. This is my 3rd auto of Caris and with the 3 others above, give me 44 cards of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.