Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Rosie's 88th

I said in my last post that Dennis sent me a package last week. Today you get to see the first card I'm showing as I haven't posted to this collection in awhile.


I haven't posted about this collection in awhile because it only has 5 cards, this being the 5th, but it's also my first relic and it's a just a cool looking card with the block M on the blue background.

Coincidentally, Devin is wearing number 88, which is what age my grandmother turned today. Happy Birthday Rosie! Although she claims to be a Notre Dame fan since my grandfather was so I guess it wasn't all good for her. I would have been screwed if it was a Sox card as well because she's a big Cardinals fan as well so I guess it doesn't matter.

This is the first of many relics that Dennis sent which you'll see periodically in the next month or so. If you haven't traded with him, check out Too Many Verlanders and start one because you'll want to be on his trade lists. Thanks for the package Dennis, you are a truly generous man. Go Blue!!!

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.