Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, May 9, 2022

Happy Birthday - Maurice Hurst

Maurice was born on this day in 1995, making him 27 today.

NFL Debut - September 10th, 2018 (Raiders)

Years Active -

  • 2018-2020 (Raiders)
  • 2021-current (49ers)

Raiders

I don't have any 49'ers cards of Mo and there isn't any listed on TCDB.


Cards on TCDB - 539 cards (up 4 from last year)

Cards I have - 20 cards (up 10 from last year)

PC Rank - #45 (#152 overall)

TCDB Rank - #2



Where they came from -

  • Sportlots - 9 cards
  • Ebay - 6 cards
  • Too Many Verlanders - 2 cards
  • Baseball Card Exchange - 1 card
  • Card Show-Kalamazoo - 1 card
  • Sluggo - 1 card






I do have 11 cards of him as a Wolverine though.

Happy Birthday Maurice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.