Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, May 2, 2022

Shiny Southside

 I spent Sunday scanning cards for TCDB. I just went to delete all the copies on my computer and I added 208 scans. Which is approximately 104 cards, front and back, because most of them but I did have a couple just fronts and just backs so it probably was close to evening out. I was surprised I did that many, usually I get going and then get tired of doing it. I was planning on going to Sluggo's to help him with some cards but I was actually going so well with the scanning that I stuck to it. One of the guys I scanned is today's post. 

He's currently in the minors on a rehab stint so hopefully he'll be back soon. 

Fred gave me this Opening Day of Yoan, it might be my first card in their Southside jerseys but I could be wrong.


I bought both of these from Sluggo's boxes, or I should say that I'm working them off. They'll be worked off when we do our next show but as of now, that's not until the 23rd.

These 3 cards give me 167 cards of Yoyo. Hopefully he'll be back this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.