Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, May 21, 2022

Happy Birthday - Devin Funchess

Devin was born on this day in 1994, making him 28 today.

NFL Debut - September 13th, 2015 (Panthers)

Years Active -

  • 2015-2018 (Panthers)
  • 2019 (Colts)
  • 2020 (Packers)

Panthers

Cards on TCDB - 2363 cards (up 19 from last year)

Cards I have - 90 cards (up 47 from last year)

PC Rank - #23 (#31 overall)

TCDB Rank - #1

Where they came from -

  • Sportlots - 48 cards
  • Ebay - 22 cards
  • Card Show-Elkhart - 8 cards
  • Too Many Verlanders - 6 cards
  • Sluggo - 4 cards
  • COMC - 2 cards








I have quite a few cards in Michigan gear.





I have 7 relic cards,


and one autograph.

Happy Birthday Devin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.