Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

the Cap

I've been busy this week prepping for our annual fundraiser at work for MS. I'm in charge of it this year so it's been a little more work at work. It's this Friday so I'll be glad when it's over.

Today's post is another Michigan guy, or is he an actor?


This was another pick-up at half off from Hollister when I ran into him at the LCS last weekend. This card puts me in double digits with 10 cards. No relics or autos but this card is #'d to /499. I know, nothing fancy but I'm slowly getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.