Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Poole Day

After 5 straight birthday posts, I finally get to post a real post.

Randomly enough, this guy has been lighting it up in the NBA playoffs the last couple of weeks.


Picked up both of these Jordan Poole's in the dollar box at the Shipshewana show. My Poole collection is slowly increasing now that he's been playing well, I've been finding them a lot easier. These 2 give me 24 cards of him.

1 comment:

  1. Poole is very popular in my area. Based on the radio guys, his stock will only rise in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.