Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, May 22, 2022

NBA Playoffs are for the Maize and Blue

We did pretty good at the show yesterday. We got pretty wiped out last time we did this show (a month ago). We replenished some but there's only so much you can do in a month but like I said, we still did pretty good. It was a good time as usual as well, I always have a good time but I don't know how people set up for the National. The shows we do are about 5 hours on a Saturday. 6 including setting up, I can't imagine doing that everyday for 5 or 6 days. I would be wore out and need a week to recover.

Today's post is NBA related and with the NBA playoffs going on, it was nice to see that the 4 remaining teams all have former Wolverines on the teams. This guy is still playing in the NBA, just not in the playoffs.


I picked up 6 different color parallels from 4 different brands of Ignas. I picked them all up at the Shipshewana show from Hollister which was a couple of months ago now considering the next show is next weekend. There are only 3 a year but they are huge.

These 6 cards put my Ignas collection at 19 cards, it's always nice to pick up a couple in Michigan gear as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.