Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Ice Ice Nico

This is the last post of this round, and then I start with the stuff I've picked up earlier this month. I have 26 different posts in the next round. I like that I'm adding to so many collections all the time. I have a ton of PC's so I'm glad it's not focused on just a few players and I get a little bit of everything.

On to today's post though. I hated seeing this guy leave Michigan as I feel like he was just starting to get better. He was good to start with but I felt like he was going to be really good and then he was gone.


I really like the first card, the block M and the ice. Only thing that would make that better would have been if it was Blue Ice instead of the Red Ice. I picked up both of these at my LCS.

These 2 cards give me 14 of the former Wolverine receiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.