Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Fun(chess) Tuesday

Hey, look who's back. I finally got another card in the mail. I won it about a week ago and it finally arrived today. Today is also the first day since I won that last card, that I paid for another card, so it might be another week before you see something else.


I picked up my 32nd card of Devin Funchess for only a quarter/shipped. I've picked his cards up pretty steadily since he hit the pros.  Steadily enough at 9 cards in 2016, 7 cards in 2017 and this is the 8th one this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.