Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, November 25, 2018

A day late and a couple dollars short

I got a few cards yesterday but I was busy moving my grandmother and watching a waste of a football game that took away 3 hours of my life. Then I was just pissed and didn't do anything the rest of the night. So here's the cards from yesterday.



Picked up all 3 of these for the Baseball Collection, which is essentially cards that don't fit in my other collections. I picked all 3 up at a dime/shipped each.


I also picked up another Carson Fulmer for the White Sox collection. I still have a ways to go to catch up on my 2018 team sets. I picked this up for $.15/shipped.


I also picked up my 4th card of Channing Stribling, all 4 are autographs. I grabbed this one at $2.25/shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.