Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Happy Birthday - Joe Crede

Joe was born on this day in 1978, making him 45 today.

MLB Debut - September 12th, 2000 (White Sox)

Years Active - 

  • 2000-2008 (White Sox)
  • 2009 (Twins)

White Sox

Twins

Cards on TCDB - 991 cards (up 10 from last year)

Cards I have - 182 cards (up 10 from last year)

PC Rank - #15 (#20 overall)

TCDB Rank - #2



Where they came from -

Happy Birthday Joe!

2 comments:

  1. Such a tremendous 3rd Baseman for the ChiSox, and, unfortunately, another Tigers killer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though I PC Mike Schmidt, Crede is my favorite 3rd basemen of all time.

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.